In the basements of Castello Sforzesco with Ad Artem
Explore the captivating underground paths of Castello Sforzesco with Ad Artem! Join us and immerse yourself in history through the Strada Coperta della Ghirlanda.
Venture into the underground of Castello Sforzesco, exclusively accessible with our guides and custodial staff. You are accompanied by a professional guide from Ad Artem who leads you through tunnels, secret passages, and hidden towers. You have the opportunity to learn about the defensive systems used in the fifteenth century and discover the hidden secrets of this fascinating castle.
Book your guided tour now in the underground paths of Castello Sforzesco with Ad Artem and experience an exciting journey into the heart of Milan's history. Uncover the secrets held beneath the castle walls and be captivated by the unique atmosphere of this historically rich place.
What will you do?
- Walk in the underground of Castello Sforzesco, exclusively accessible with our guides and custodial staff
- Be accompanied by our professional guide
- Learn about the defensive systems used in the fifteenth century
- Discover tunnels, passages, and hidden towers!
What do you need?
- A pair of comfortable shoes suitable for the walk
- A flashlight to enhance the visit and make it more intriguing
- The visit is allowed from the age of 10 and above for safety reasons.
- The route is not recommended for those with mobility or cardiac issues or claustrophobia.
Maggiori informazioni e costi
The "Ghirlanda covered road" is an underground walkway that winds below the level of Parco Sempione, surrounding the Castle. It preserves the layout of the Ghirlanda walls, the first line of defense of the Sforza square. The visit is a unique and unmissable opportunity to learn about the defensive systems in use in the fifteenth century and to observe tunnels, passages and towers that have now become almost completely underground.