Along the Battlements of Castello Sforzesco with Ad Artem
Explore the battlements of Castello Sforzesco and admire the city of Milan from above in all its splendid beauty!
Join a guided tour on the ramparts of Castello Sforzesco, an exclusive experience that allows you to enjoy an extraordinary and unique view of the city. You are accompanied by our expert guides and the custodial staff who leads you along a secret path, revealing the authentic charm of this Sforza residence.
Don't miss the opportunity to look down upon Milan and discover the allure of Castello Sforzesco. Book your guided tour on the battlements now and get ready to admire the city in all its grandeur!
Join us for an unforgettable experience atop Castello Sforzesco. Witness Milan's skyline from a unique perspective and be enchanted by its timeless beauty.
What will you do?
- Guided tour on the battlements of Castello Sforzesco, exclusively accessible with our guides and custodial staff
- Observe the city from an extraordinary and unprecedented viewpoint
- Experience the allure of Castello Sforzesco as a true Sforza residence, visiting a secret route
What do you need?
- A pair of comfortable shoes suitable for the walk
- A water bottle (recommended)
- The visit is allowed from the age of 8 and above for safety reasons.
- The route is not recommended for those with mobility or cardiac issues due to its height and various steps.
- The tour is confirmed even in case of inclement weather, unless official communication is given in cases of severe conditions.
Maggiori informazioni e costi
What will you do?
The ascent on the battlements allows to behold from a privileged point of view the structure of the castle in the Renaissance, in its double function as a defensive stronghold and a residence. The tour includes the visit of the battlements, ramparts with patrolling functions connecting the many towers of the Castle and allowing a beautiful view of the city. In the Guards' Chamber inside the Carmine fortified tower the visitor can admire realistic reproductions of the weapons used by the soldiers, and in closing the Santo Spirito Rivellino ,the defensive outpost of the castle.
- Every Saturday and Sunday 12:00 pm
- The guided tour is in English
- Questo tour è disponibile anche in italiano: prenota ora!
- Full fare: 20€
- Reduced fare (under 18 / over 65): 17€